Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thank You Cards.....





A colleague of mine asked me to make thank you cards for her son’s first birthday party. I had to make 50 cards in 2 weeks. Considering that I could only make the cards after office hours and on weekends I had to come up with a quick yet interesting design. I used hallmark gift wrapping paper with matching ribbons to add colour to the cards, used a scalloped circular punch to cut out the scalloped circle and used a set of clear stamps for the bears, coloured them with crayons and used another set of “thank you” clear stamps for the thanks yous.......and the card was ready.......I repeated the same pattern in 4 different colours to add variety.........and put a picture of my colleague’s son on the inside of the card..........

1 comment:

  1. i like your work. it's really pretty.
    thanks for giving me tons of ideas for my bf birthday :)<3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards