Friday, February 27, 2009

2 Congratulations Cards



Here are two new baby congratulations cards, the blue one for a boy n the pink one for a girl (as if you hadn’t figured that out yourself ;) ). They can be used for any other occasion also...........

I really like the way ribbons have been used in this. I stuck the ribbons onto matching paper and cut along the edges using a pattern cutting scissors (the scissors have been lying around for a long, I never really found a good use for them until now).

The “Congratulations” has been stamped using a clear stamp made by my husband at home. He has put together a complete setup to make clear stamps. It is a very messy job and needs some practice to make stamps with more detail in them nonetheless I am really excited about it as now I can get custom made stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards