Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Apple of my eye

This is what I came up with for this week's Daring Cardmakers and Card Patterns card making challenges. Since I am visiting my parents this week, I was not sure if I will be able to participate this week, but I somehow managed.I discovered that my mum has a huge stash of ribbons and buttons, and all kinds of knick knacks from the time she used to make dresses for me and my sister when we were kids. I used 3 kinds of green ribbon and lace from her collection.
Daring Cardmakers dare was to make a fruity card so I drew an apple (well, my mom drew it, I am really bad at drawing) on some silk handmade paper, cut out 2 apples of the same size, stitched them together with some green embroidery floss and stuffed cotton in it to create a 3-D apple.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love how you created the apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, with all the ribbons and stuff. That apple looks great, max fruity card I should say :)
    My God hats off to your creativity, I have no clue how do you come up with a completely new pattern every time.

    Keep it Up!!!

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Juhi! Creativity to the power of cutest...I m sure You love your job & there's more to come from you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards