Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blog Candy up for Grabs

This month we have blog candy up for grabs by 3 extremely talented bloggers from India!
The first one is from Ujjwal. She is getting married this month and wants to share her happiness. Ujjwal is extremely creative, she makes exquisite cards (where sometimes even the background is hand-drawn). I love how she decorates the inside of her cards........

The second candy up for grabs is by Anita. I am a huge admirer of the punched paper flowers that she makes.....

Karuna is also offering some surprise candy......Karuna is India's Yulia Brodskaya in the making.......she is clearly one of the most talented quillers that I know........

Do go and check out the work of these talented ladies.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards