Monday, October 3, 2011

Thank you

I made the background for this card using a really fun n easy technique which I learnt from Piali, who is the guest blogger at Yvonne's blog, do check it out here.
I've clear block stamped the background with distress inks and stamped on top with Hero Arts Designblock SILHOUETTE, finished off with lace die-cut from MFT die-namics, Pie Lane butterflies and orange crystal beads. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts.
A closer peep at the crystal beads and butterflies from Pie Lane (they are perfect to add that special touch to any craft project, just love them!).
Challenges - Clear block stamping with Piali Biwas! :)Simon Says.....Anything Goes !
Thanks for visiting! 

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome stamped work Juhi! Looks fabulous!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Piali's block stamping challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really pretty! I,ve wasted nearly 10 good card stock to get this thing right. Mine is coming very blotcghy and HORRID!! I must say! Wonder if I will be able to get it right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so neatly done :D Love the colour blocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card... Lovely background effect...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty card :) Loved it totally.. lots of simplicity about it and love the usage of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty!!! like it!! me is eyeing that border now!! :)
    Working very slowly on the canvas!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the blocks of colour... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey ur work is just superb juhi! i just went through various cards n scrapbooks u've made, n dey r just fantastic!
    gud job.. keep it up.. :):)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards