Friday, July 24, 2015

Thanks for everything!


Greetings from Singapore!......We moved to Singapore last week as my husband has taken up a new job here......I must say I'm a little lost here at the moment, with no job, no friends and only my LO to keep me company all day.
I did manage to make a card today with the few craft supplies I got along with me on the flight  +  a new Big Shot which is my first craft buy here in Singapore.

The sentiment is from Winnie and Walter, stamped with Bahama Blue Memento ink. The butterflies are from Penny Black, the embossing folder was a local buy from Bangalore.
Playing along with:



3 comments:

  1. Love your CAS card. A gorgeous embossing folder and lovely butterflies to set off your sentiment too. Hope you soon settle in and make friends there in Singapore. Thanks for entering the challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card with fabby use of the dies. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards