Wednesday, September 16, 2015

You inspire me


Happy Wednesday Folks! Hope you are having a great week...
I'm back with another card, the third this week....had so much creating this. I created the background with MFT Large Chevron Stripes Stencil and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays. The sentiment is from Altenew and the butterfly from Hero Arts. I wanted to some metallic silver thread under the sentiment but I didn't have any so put some silver beading wire instead :P
I played along these challenges:
CAS(E) this sketch #140

Try it on Tuesday - Add some Metal
Craft Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog - Anything Goes Challenge
Cards und More Challenge Blog - Challenge # 141 - No Design Paper / No DSP
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Challenge #17 Anything with Wings

9 comments:

  1. Love the pattern you have created using the stencil and spray, especially how it fades away.
    Thanks for sharing at Cards und More. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful design!Fantastic card! Thank you for joining Tiot's!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and design. Thank you for sharing with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card and great idea with the wire. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your beautifully coloured butterfly and the wire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so cool! I love the use of mist and stencil, it creates such amazing effects...
    And that butterfly is gorgeous too!
    Thank you for joining Aurora Wings Challenge :)
    -Laila aka Koneko

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Those colors are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great Backround, I like it
    Thanks for joining us at cards und more challenge.
    Regrads Tinchen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards