Monday, January 4, 2016

Doodle Flowers watercoloring

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing another card I made with the Jane' Doodles "Doodle Flowers" stamp set. The first card I made with this set can be found here. Playing with this set uplifts my mood, it is so happy :).
I love coloring the blooms with bright colors. I water colored the flowers with some inexpensive local Indian watercolors called "Nirmal Watercolors"; I tried these for the first time, they are a gift from one of my favorite crafty friends Tejal.....thank you so much girl....I'm having so much fun with these! These are similar to Peerless Watercolors and also come in concentrated color sheets, the colors are vivid and extremely water soluble.
Playing along:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Something New
Paru's Card Making Challenge - New
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Something New (stash or event)

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you are enjoying the water colors! The card is beautiful Juhi! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! So lovely and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and beautiful card! Perfect to cheer a dull winter's day. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colourful and cheerful card Juhi!!! but then..I love all your work!!!
    I must to try out these awesome watercolours!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and playing Paru's Card Making Challenges.
    Could you please also display my logo on your sidebar? Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and happy card! Those watercolours look so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Bright colors works so well with this stamp set! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun and bright card! Just perfect for an happy birthday card!
    Thank you Juhi for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challange!
    xxx Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fab! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards