Monday, January 18, 2016

Persian Motifs

Hello everyone! This is my second post of the day. I've used Altenew's Persian Motifs stampset, I had been admiring projects created using this set by fellow crafters and finally bought it last month....I first stamped and heat embossed the images and then colored them with Gansai Tambi watercolors. Added some silver and teal paint splatters and silver sequins to finish the card. The sentiment is from Jane's Doodles "Doodle Flowers" set.
Can you make out from the photos that I reversed the colors of the motifs in the top panel as compared to the bottom panel?

Playing along:
ColourQ Challenge #324

CAS(E) this Sketch #155

7 comments:

  1. Wow Juhi.. beautiful card.. love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to smile reading you succumbed and bought the Parisian motif set too!! Love the shades of green!! Looks gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty! Love the splatters and the sequins. Do you like the Gansai Tambi watercolours? I'm wondering if I should get them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card ... it have such a fresh n cheerful look !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors and the coloring are fabulous!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards