Thursday, April 6, 2017

Stamplorations CAS #16 Challenge

Hello everyone! I am super excited to be Guest Designing for the Stamplorations CAS Challenge. This is my first card for the challenge.
This month's optional color twist is Any Pastel Color.
You can ofcourse enter a CAS card even if you don't use any pastel color. 
I chose pale yellow as my pastel color. I first stamped the Large Happy Sunflower with Fossilized Amber Distress oxide ink, then I masked out the sunflower and added Fossilized Amber Distress oxide ink around the edges.
I stamped the sentiment in gray as I thought black ink would look too harsh.
I hope you like my card, please hop on over to the Stamplorations blog for more amazing inspiration from the rest of the DT.

1 comment:

  1. I like this soft daisy a lot, the yellow is so pale and the sentiment sweet! I must try this with one of my flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards