Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stamplorations June CAS Challenge

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week. Can you believe it's June already! The year is flying by so fast!! Today I'm sharing a CAS card that I made for the Stamplorations June CAS Challenge. The theme for the month is
Anything CAS going with the optional twist being to use a masculine color. Remember as always
  • You can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • You can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC to the top picks

 I had a blast making this one layer CAS card. I started off by masking a portion of the ship for the waves and then went on to mask the ship and the waves to add the sun at the back. I hope I have not gone over board with all the masking! I used distress oxide inks, I so love them, they make ink blending so easy!
The ship is from the gorgeous True North Stamp set and the sentiment is from the Noteworthy 2 Stamp set.
Hop on over to the Stamplorations blog to participate. I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards