Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Heart Desires Challenge #13

Hello everyone! The Heart Desires Challenge completes a year this month, yohoo!! It's time for challenge #13. Here's the theme for this month
Love those gorgeous greens!

When you post your entries, feel free to tag us on social media!
#thdchallenge, #theheartdesiresstore

Over to my card. I wanted to make a card like this the moment I saw the Happy Day stampset from Waffle Flower Crafts
I masked out the stamped image and watercolored the background. I really like how this turned out. Hop on over to the Heart Desires blog to play along.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card ,loved the use of green and red on your cards Juhi !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I can't wait to ink up this sweet set! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun critter on his bike! great use of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards