Monday, June 8, 2009

Multi layered crocheted flowers!!

I seem to be obsessed with crocheted flowers. They look so pretty and I can make them in whatever color combo I desire. I make the base of the card by combing different patterned/stamped paper which I think looks good together and just make a crocheted flower using the same colors.......I absolutely love the way this card has turned out (I know, I know I should let others praise my work, but I can't help it this time cause many times my cards don’t turn out as I imagine they will and this one looks better than I imagined it would!!) The 5 layered crocheted flower has been made by combining a 3 layered flower made of thicker yarn with another 2 layered flower made using thinner yarn......the leaves are quilled.Here is another card with some more crocheted flowers. I have used leaf shaped sequins for the leaves.Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Wooow Juhi...your Crochet Flowers are so A DO R A B L E....love it...are you made it self woooow..you are very talented dear....love love it...(I love your quilling too), hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is Beautiful! You are very clever to make those pretty flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I love your cards. I had gotten the idea the other day to put a crochet flower on a card. I started looking others up and came upon your blog. Very very nice and thank you so much sharing. Christine, Tucson, AZ USA

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards