Sunday, February 7, 2010

I finally did some stamping!

I am not much of a stamping person, I try to avoid it as much as possible and mostly do it only for the sentiments. But this time I outdid myself and used not one but 4 stamps on my card!! I stamped the center image first, masked it with a piece of paper, stamped the background, sponged the edges of the masked part with ink and finally stamped the butterfly and leaves on top, phew!
This is loosely based on this week's CP sketch.
Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Hee hee...I call myself a stamp collector, not stamper! Great work on the stamping Juhi! It looks wonderful with all the embossed papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job juhi.... its luking really pretty.... embossed paper luks lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!.. love every tiny detail of this card.. one of my faves from u :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your stamping and the stamps you have used. Agree with Spardha... one of my favorites from your collection too!!

    And one more thing... I visited the Kala Ghoda Arts festival yesterday. I saw loads of corrugated cardboard being used in many handmade products, and I was thinking of you & how you'd have gone beserk seeing those!!

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, good job!Welcome to the world of stamping my friend! It won't be long until you become an addict and buy every other stamp set you see :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the technique you used. Pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like most the orange ribbon in the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card juhi...is this a border punch that you have used?it looks g8...

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute...as usual :) ...hey I have those stamps too... can't seem to make myself use them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. m in luv vid uahh cards............god is been kind to u.......thank him

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards