Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Season's Greetings

Here's my first Christmas card this season, this card looks so much better IRL....too bad the photo turned out so bad :(
I used my latest craft buys - Lindy's Stamp Gang star-burst sprays and an MFT chevron stencil for the first time on the circular panel. Haven't quite got the hang of it yet, but love the result, nevertheless.
Linking upto:
Color Throwdown #272
Scapper'sDelight Challenge #13 Christmas Time
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges #69 "It's Christmas"
Inky Impressions Challenge #138 - Christmas Ornaments


8 comments:

  1. Its such a pretty card Juhi :) .. I actually quite liked the results with the chevrons and sprays it so fab !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you are getting time to play with new craft goodies. The colorful snowglobe is unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card juhi....liked the colors...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful design and I love all the pretty papers and ribbon...thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! Love to play with stencils...love the chevron!! Thanks for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used the colors to make a holiday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really gorgeous! I love the colorful ornaments you have created!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards