Saturday, April 16, 2016

April showers bring May flowers......

...well not really in Singapore, where we have similar weather all year round!! Anyway on the up side, flowers are in bloom all the year round and some of those are the most beautiful orchids I've set my eyes on.
watercolor card with Jane's Doodles stamps
This card is inspired by Color Throwdown #388
I wanted to make a one layered card, I stamped the boots and masked them with Windsor and Newton masking fluid to create the watercolored background. I did a really bad job of coloring the boots so I had to stamp and fussy cut another set...I do love the layered look. 
watercolor card with Jane's Doodles stamps
All stamps are from Jane's Doodles, I absolutely love all her stamps, they make me so happy :)
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card and I love the stamps you've used ~ they're fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Sweet water coloring! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card that is such a wonderful take on the inspiration photo and totally rocks the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards