Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Beautiful You!

Hello everyone! I have some happy news to share, I am now a member of the awesomely talented The Heart Desires Challenge Design Team!!! So here I am with my very first post for October's challenge. Check out the gorgeous inspiration image! Mix it up and use 2 or even all 3 of these elements.  

There are so many possibilities, this is what I came up with
CAS card with concord and 9th dies
There's no stamping on my card, which is very unusual for me, but I love how it turned out. I've used Concord and 9th Beautiful you and Floral and Flutter Dies.
Visit the Heart Desires blog for all the details of the challenge and check out the beautiful inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Supplies Used:


9 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out too! The palette and details are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Juhi! Loved the flower added to the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Juhi ! Happy to see you joining Thehe Heart desires Team :) Loved your take on the inspiration photo..cool use of die-cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the inspiration!! Such fun details! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Juhi...such a gorgeous card that too without stamping...love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card!! Love the combination of the colors and the textures!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you pulled the colors through, so vivid and lovely! Glad you are on the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty! I love the mix of colours and patterns!
    Congrats on your new DT gig!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards