Monday, October 31, 2016

Peek-a-Boo Designs November Challenge

We have some gorgeous inspiration for you this month.
You need to use 3 or more colors from this image on your project.
Check out all the details about the Challenge at the Peek-a-boo Designs Blog
Here's what I made.
watercolor card using Peek-a-boo Designs Stamps
I used one of my favorite sets from Peek-a-Boo Designs - Floral Fantasy
We would love for you to join us this month, please visit the Peek-a-boo Designs blog for beautiful inspiration by the rest of the DT.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Juhi..Love the way you have kept the bg different for the tag and the card...simply wow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Juhi- a cool design! Hope you had a great Diwali! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...colors are so nicely chosen.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards