Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The Heart Desires Challenge #16 - Mid Month Inspiration

Hey there, I'm back with the mid month inspiration for The Heart Desires Challenge #16
And here's this month's graphic

When you post your entries, feel free to tag us on social media!
#thdchallenge, #theheartdesiresstore

I just love the colors on this one! Watercolors are the medium of choice for me these days, I can't seem to get enough of them, the background is watercolored and so are the fall leaves and the fox and the owl.
This card took forever to make, somehow I loved how the elements looked individually but I could not put them together! After a lot of fussing, I finally settled on this look.
Hop on over to The Heart Desires Blog to see what my teammates have created!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards