Thursday, December 7, 2017

Stamplorations December CAS Card Challenge

Hello everyone! I am so happy to be back as a guest designer for the Stamplorations CAS Card Challenge.
As usual, you need to make a CAS card, the optional color twist for this month is Gold.
Remember:
  • You can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • You can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC to the top picks

Here's what I made

I've used the fun and adorable Trendy Christmas Trees - Shery Russ Designs Stamp and Die set to make my card. And also the Art Edges CUTplorations Dies.

Hop on over to the Stamplorations blog to see what my teammates have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards