Thursday, March 15, 2018

Use Your Favorite Hero Arts Product

Hello everyone! I am back with the first challenge post for A Blog Named Hero. The theme for this month is 'Use your favorite Hero Arts Product'
Well, my all-time favorite Hero Arts Products are Color Layering Stamps. I just can't get enough of them! I find myself reaching out for them again and again.
Here's what I created with the Color Layering Sea Horse Set. I first created the background by smooshing Distress oxide inks in colors Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio onto watercolor paper with an acrylic block. The seahorse, starfish and seashells were stamped Hero Arts Dye Inks.
I die-cut a circle on the distress oxide ink background to create a shaker element.
Hop on over to the A Blog Named Hero Blog to check what my teammies have created and join the fun!

Supplies Used:

Sea Aquas Dye Cubes
Sea Aquas Dye Cubes
Shop at:
Hero Arts
Floral Hues Dye Cubes
Floral Hues Dye Cubes
Shop at:
Hero Arts
MINI MISTI Laser Etched Tool
MINI MISTI Laser Etched Tool
Shop at:
Hero Arts
Nesting Circle Infinity Dies
Nesting Circle Infinity Dies
Shop at:
Hero Arts
Color Layering Seahorse
Color Layering Seahorse
Shop at:
Hero Arts
Rose Petals Dye Cubes
Rose Petals Dye Cubes
Shop at:
Hero Arts

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I have this set too, and you've inspired me to play.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards