Tuesday, May 15, 2018

A Blog Named Hero Challenge: Watercolor

NOTE: Scroll down to the next post for the Hero Arts 2018 Summer Catalog Blog Hop post.

Hello everyone! I'm back with the May Challenge for the A Blog Named Hero. This month's theme is - Watercolor. We would like to see some watercoloring on your cards.
Watercoloring is my favorite coloring technique and lately, I've been experimenting with no line watercoloring. I've tried no line watercoloring on the beautiful Floral Nasturtiums from Hero Arts.


I enjoyed the process of coloring but I am not very happy with the end result. No line watercoloring is a bit of hit or miss for me right now, I love the results sometimes and not so much at other times. I guess I just have to keep practicing.


Hop on over to the A Blog Named Hero Blog to check what my teammies have created and join the fun!


Supplies Used:

CM263 Hero Florals Nasturtium
CM263 Hero Florals Nasturtium
Shop at:
Hero Arts
White Detail Embossing Powder
White Detail Embossing Powder
Shop at:
Hero Arts
MINI MISTI Laser Etched Tool
MINI MISTI Laser Etched Tool
Shop at:
Hero Arts
Embossing Tool
Embossing Tool
Shop at:
Hero Arts
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Shop at:
Hero Arts
Intense Black
Intense Black
Shop at:
Hero Arts

Flower Garden
Shop at:
Hero Arts

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The color on this is wonderful and it is hard to believe that it was all done with watercolor! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coloring of the blooms. I liked the contrast strips used.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards