Wednesday, May 27, 2020

STAMPlorations Spring Fling - 2020 - Reminder post

Hello, STAMPlorations friends! We're 3 weeks in our fun Spring Fling blog hop and linky party. Have you hopped and/or linked up a project yet? Our event's main post can be found here.  If you're just hearing about this fun event, you'll find all the details, including prizes and linky, here. If you're so inspired, we'd love to see your creations in the gallery! There are 4 more days before the linky closes so better get your craft on! 

Here's my second card for the Spring Fling:
I used distress inks with the All Blooms - ARTplorations Stencil. I dabbed the inked panel with a wet paper towel to add some texture. 
Don't forget that during the Spring Fling, the Spring Fling section in the STAMPlorations store is 15% off (no code needed). However, if you use my code STAMPGIRLJUHI at checkout, you can get up to 35% off!! 

2 comments:

  1. wow this is so pretty and the gorgeous stencil and colours. Wish I could order but postage to Australia is too high..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pastel coloring is gorgeous. The offset really makes it special. Great card Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments about my cards